Today is my TEN YEAR travel anniversary! To celebrate, I made this video to gather some of my best travel footage, while sharing the top lessons I’ve learned in the last decade on the road.
Here are the lessons one by one:
1. Happiness has no price tag
2. Be an imperfectionist
3. The magic happens outside of your comfort zone
4. The world owes you nothing
5. Get busy living
6. Every single person is fascinating and can teach you something
7. It’s OK to say “I was wrong”
8. The present is what really matters.
9. Be generous and kind to others
10. We’re all making it up as we go
And if you are thirsty for more, here are the links I mentioned at the end of the video:
– 29 life lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years (written 2 years ago): http://fi3m.com/life-lessons
– My TEDx talk to encourage adult language learners: http://speakfromday1.com/tedx/
– Speaking 12 languages in a mall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITzFRlVhMVs
– Skype me Maybe (music video in over 30 languages, with 16 polglots): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HZbBLl4FA0
– Speak from day 1: http://speakfromday1.com/
If you liked this video, then could you please use the “Share” option below this video to put it on your Facebook wall (or other social media network) and show your friends? ^_^ Thanks!!